January 11, 2009

Updates...finally!

Let me just first explain what we have been doing and why I still feel like a crazy woman. We have been doing lots of traveling and it has been lots of fun but boy are we pooped:
  • We went to Plano Dec23-27.
  • Went to San Angelo on the 29th.
  • My parents and brother came to Lubbock on the 30th (my birfday).
  • Jay left for the Cotton bowl on Jan1 and at the same time Kendall and I flew back to AZ with Cece and Grandandy until Jan5.
  • Went back to work/school on Jan6 and Jan8.
  • I got the flu on Friday Jan9.
  • Kendall got a small case of it as well on Jan10.
  • Here we are today.
  • Jay left today until late Wednesday, but not before graciously, finally, helping take down our dusty Christmas tree.
I have split up posting Christmas pictures by where we were city-wise because I am just like that. Made me feel more organized in my crazy world. Enjoy. Goodnight! Oh, and I have lots of good videos too...hopefully I will upload them soon! :-)

No comments: