September 3, 2008

Apple Orchard

Jay was off of work yesterday so we decided to take Kendall to the Apple Orchard. She had a blast! I honestly can not tell you how many apples she ate (or took a few bites from and threw down...) but it was ALOT.

Not very often does she get to run around aimlessly picking food from wherever she wants, only to throw it on the ground when she is done. So of course she felt very special and free.

I had some apples, too, and I must say they were by far the best apples I have ever eaten. They tasted like candy. Kendall said "apples" all day long when we got home.

However, when I gave her more apples at home, it was not quite so fun for her, or me. She still thought it was ok to throw them down or spit out the peel wherever she wanted....I also think she was a little sick of them...but she was a big fan of the homemade apple butter!






No comments: