September 6, 2008

First Day of KDO

Kendall had a great first day of KDO! Mine was not so good-I was tearing up and getting all watery-eyed all morning long. I think I was just realizing that my baby is turning into a big girl. Thanks to a few other parents of kids in Kendall's room, Heather and Erin, I felt like I was not the only crazy person!

Kendall ate pretty good at lunch AND, YES, even took a great nap on a napmat-after never having done it before-without a paci! Miracles happen every day. I seriously did not think she would go down for a nap on the hard floor so easily...must be the cute napmat! ;-)

She went to time-out twice on the first day. I was not surprised...

Ready for school!

A friend took this for me...she's looking a little scared!
Look at how she is clutching her crayon with a death grip...
First Daily Report Card of the Year!
First Artwork of the Year!

1 comment:

Kristan said...

So cute! They called me at home on Thursday to let me know that Carter was having a "very hard day". Apparently, he screamed pretty much the whole day BUT did take a nap. Oh, it's going to be a long first few weeks at MDO!