September 26, 2008

The Dirty, Filthy Fair

Kendall had such a blast at the fair this year! She ran around like a crazy girl and held her cotton candy for dear life until it disintegrated in her hand. She really only got mad at me twice. The first time was when I would not let her jump off the top of the ferris wheel, which I just knew she wanted to do very badly. I made her sit and she was not having it. Period. The second time she got mad at me was when I bend over to pick her up and accidentally whacked her in the face with my camera lens...guess I would have been mad, too.


Caden and Kendall driving the big truck. "Vroom, vroom" is what they kept saying.

They chose matching frogs for their hard work on the fishing game
Mommy and Kendall on the merry-go-round. It went around about 10 times too many for me, but Kendall loved every bit. I was dizzy.

Kendall insisted on holding Caden's hand (NOT mine, heaven forbid) and he was not always too happy about it. She would yank her hand away from me and say, No Mommy, "Canen's" hand.
Petting a cow, then instantly getting her 200th dose of hand sanitizer from Mommy. She got so used to it that she would just hold her hands out for me after every ride! Moooo! First taste of cotton candy...she had pink, Caden had blue.
On the ferris wheel, waay up high, a little upset about not getting to lean over the edge...hence not looking Mommy in the eyes.

No comments: