December 4, 2008

Around the House

Our Christmas tree. New tree topper!
Kendall's Christmas tree.
I put it together while Jay fed Kendall dinner and then we surprised her. She loves it! I sat all of her Christmas toys and books under it with her nativity scene. All of her ornaments are hers and nonbreakable, so almost daily she "redecorates" her tree, and it helps her keep her paws off of the BIG tree!
Kendall's Elf on a Shelf. If you don't know the story, you should look it up. Too long to type here, but I wish I would have invented it myself.
Our Christmas lights-we saved up to hire someone for the first time this year! Very worth it.
I know this is a little blurry, but I tried to get a close-up of the PINK light on the peak. Can you see it? Our lighting guy does this as his trademark. To make a long story short: his niece always wanted pink lights on the house, he said no, but would always put one pink one on top for her, and one blue one on another peak for her brother. The pink and/or blue light is for Santa. It is how he knows if a boy or girl lives there. Isn't that cute? As you can see, it sold me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the little pink light!