December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving in the Desert

We had such a good time in Scottsdale for Thanksgiving!! The shopping there is AMAZING-like nothing I have ever seen before. I would be in trouble if I lived there! Anyways, it was a really relaxing and fun trip. Some highlights:
Kendall helped Cece and Mommy cook alot. The boys golfed on the day that it decided to rain for the first time in almost 100 days in AZ. My parents bought a Wii which was very entertaining! I got sick and ended up at the doc-in-the-box. They started the groundwork on my parents pool. We went to Coldplay!!!! Our Thanksgiving meal was so very yummy and afterwards the men lounged and my mom and I were SO happy that something was actually open on Thanksgiving....WAL-MART!
Kendall's princess hat
Kendall loved watching them dig the pool.
Cece and Grandandy's bathtub has glowing colored lights in it.
No, they did not put them in, they were already there. Kendall loved it.
Helping Mommy and Cece cook.
At Coldplay with Uncle John! Can you tell she adores him? Actually, she calls him 'Johns'.
"Hi Johns!" "Johns? Where are you?" "I sit with Johns."
Cece and Mommy at Coldplay.
Of course, the picture does not do it justice. Here, Coldplay ran to a section of the audience to sing a few songs. They sounded awesome live! We all loved it.
Kendall and Mommy before we left to go.
Daddy and Kendall at Coldplay. Do you see any resemblance?
Kendall and Cece
Daddy, Kendall, Mommy and John outside of the arena. It was so neat down there-it reminded us of a mini-vegas, without the gambling! People everywhere, lights, water shows, freaks, restaurants, music....
Grandandy, Kendall and Cece at Coldplay.
Did I mention that Grandandy asked me for a pair of Kendall's earplugs? Well, he did.
And he put them in and took a nap, at Coldplay, in his seat, for about three songs. How??
Kendall was a dancing machine the ENTIRE time, and had everyone (mainly strangers) in stitches with her offbeat-white-girl-moves she could have only learned from her Mommy.

No comments: