December 8, 2008

Kendall's Santa Picture

Not the best. Look closely. She is not even actually on Santa's lap, but instead on Mommy's lap. She had a fit until Mommy held her. After, that she loved Santa and talked to him in an excited, high-pitched language only she could understand. The only word I understood was "pennies" because I told her if she sat with Santa I would let her throw pennies in the water. I am leaning over with one hand on the floor and my head cocked sideways, very uncomfortable.
Doesn't Santa look friendly, by the way? The best part about him was that his facial hair was 100% real. Oh well! She is dressed so cute and is at least smirking, and I can add it to her baby book!

3 comments:

Hill Country Happenings said...

I have given up on getting a pic with santa this year - we have been to 4 events and he is there and she wants no part of the fun. good for you and kendall though! ol santa does not look thrilled at all

Kristan said...

OK, that Santa needs to be fired! Kendall's picture is a whole lot better than the one we got. Jackson wouldn't go near the guy and Carter is screaming his head off in the pic. But hey, we made a memory.......

The Reynolds said...

That is hilarious! The look on his face - could he not attempt to be jolly? Santa also sees kids at Holland Gardens (for free!). He is so sweet! You might give it a try!!! Take your fancy camera and I bet you could get some really good pictures!